Monday, January 3, 2011

Fresh year. Fresh start.

I have not written in a while and for that, I apologize. Let's be real. This blog doesn't have a sizable following, I'm not a particularly entertaining writer, I don't have a need to write, and anyone that needed an update could easily give me a call or send an email. And I was grumpy and negative and feeling antisocial and no one wants to hear about that! It just didn't seem worthwhile to keep this updated.

And then I had people ask about what I'd been up to and wanting to know if I was ever going to post again. It seems the end of the year brings people looking for updates. So I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Plus, I had intended this to be a narrowly focused web log. I figured it would be good to have a theme, something to keep me in line and focus my thoughts. Something to keep me from writing whatever dribble pops into my head. But then I became uninspired. So, in order to up the posting frequency, I'm morphing this into a general update/whatever is on my mind venue. I'll be writing whatever pops into my head. I'm hoping this lessens my annoying habit of needing to tell people unimportant things all the time. I can put those things here and people can read about it if they please. Or not.

Then again, maybe I don't have much to say to the world. No promises on insightful or witty or anything at all.

First thing on my mind: I'm thinking I should change the title. Any suggestions for a new name?

And happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment